Strategy and Business concept
Our value adding services are aimed into positioning our entity as a Professional Procurement Manager specializing in the utilities sector.
Masader formed a unique & strategic “Business to Business/ Business to Government” model that aims towards rapid organic growth by capitalizing on:
- Building long-lasting partnerships with the world’s leading equipment manufacturers in order to deliver the optimum value-adding services that will result in the greatest impact on our businesses.
- Delivering a broad range of relevant, personalized and engaging services which will enable us to become our clients’ most trusted partner.
- Building strong relationships with governmental and semi-governmental agencies to help achieve mutual advantages and common objectives of sustainable development.
- Having a present and ever-growing development platform in high-growth Markets.
- Engaging high potential segments in matured and established metropolitans by capitalizing on our differentiated services and equipment.
- Exponential growth of our market share and accelerated spread of our customer base.
- Evolve and innovate to be ahead of the competitors; enforce effective planning, benchmarking, and improved productivity which enhances overall performance and deliverables.
- Accountability: We are accountable of the products and services we deliver before, during, and after the completion of the job.
- Commitment: We are committed to providing the highest levels of services to our clients, and supporting their business goals.
- Credibility: Our expertise and knowledge qualifies us to assume a leading role in the utilities market.
- Excellence: unparalleled excellence in all aspects of the company; excellence in reputation, in service and in qualification.
Business goals & objectives
- To be a leading GCC entity in supplying quality services and equipment at competitive and sustainable prices.
- To maximize shareholders net worth.
- To achieve growth that exceeds industry peers’ average.
- To Enhance the skills’ development and advancement of our team members
- To become the GCC’s leading electro-mechanical solution service provider in the utilities sector.
- To combine solid strategic marketing with quality products and services at competitive prices to provide the best value for clients.